Welcome to the Hamilton branch of Sell Your Car Scotland. Enter your registration number here to start the free valuation.
Barncluith Business Centre, Townhead Street, Hamilton, Scotland, ML3 7DP.
Branch Manager: William Bennetton
Telephone: 01698 891771
Map of Hamilton Branch
Monday: 09:00 – 18:00
Tuesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Thursday: 09:00 – 18:00
Friday: 09:00 – 18:00
Saturday: 09:00 – 17:00
Sunday: 11:00 – 16:00
About our Hamilton branch
Our branch is located close to the M74 motorway, on Townhead Street, just off the Motherwell Road. We’ve plenty of parking and a lovely waiting area, so you can have a bit of comfort as we value your car. Hamilton is a lovely town, and we’re delighted to have the picturesque Strathclyde Country Park and Loch almost on our doorstep.
Our Car Buying Services
Car Valuation & Selling Process
We make it easy for you to sell your car in Hamilton. Once you’ve confirmed an appointment, our Hamilton Branch Manager, John Henry, will meet you to guide you through the car selling process. We will check your documentation, proofs of identity and conduct an inspection of your car.
If you are happy with the valuation and have all the correct documentation with you we can make a payment on the day. You will receive a fast, secure and guaranteed payment directly into your bank account.
How do I get home?
Many of our customers bring a friend or relative with them so they can get a lift home. However, if you need public transport, our Hamilton branch is 5 minutes walk from Hamilton Central Railway Station. There are lots of bus stops nearby and we are able to arrange for a taxi to collect you directly from the branch if you prefer.
We’ve just sold our car with sellyourcarscotland.com and they gave us a better deal than what we were offered part exchange from our local dealership. A friendly service as well.
Interesting Facts About Hamilton
- Hamilton is the 5th largest town in Scotland. Only Paisley, East Kilbride, Livingston and Cumbernauld are larger. It’s located on the South Bank of the River Clyde, approximately 12 miles South East of Glasgow and approximately 35 miles South West of Edinburgh.
- Hamilton was formerly known as Cadzow or Cadyou. During the Wars of Scottish Independence the Hamilton family initially supported the English, with the head of the Hamilton family being governor of Bothwell Castle, on behalf of the English. However, he subsequently changed loyalty to Robert the Bruce, after the Battle of Bannockburn, giving control of Bothwell to him. For this, he was rewarded with a portion of land which would become the town of Hamilton.
- Hamilton is famed for it’s world-class Hamilton Race Course. With 18 race meetings throughout the summer, and a special Super Six race meeting, it really puts the Town on the map. But it’s not just popular with mares and colts, it’s lush green park also makes it a popular destination for Weddings.
- Hamilton is proud to be a fair trade town, boasting this accolade since 2005.
- Hamilton is home to Hamilton Academical Football Club, one of Scotland’s oldest clubs, formed in 1874. It takes its name from Hamilton Academy, the oldest school in the town (founded 1588). It is the only professional football team in the UK to originate from a school team.